- Red 650~660nm, 620-630nm---- the best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting;
- Blue 430-440nm, 450-460nm ---- It is maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption;
- White LEDs ---- Full-spectrum / wide-Kelvin provide fill for all missing spectrums and add Lux.
- UV 380 - 400 nm ---- Process of chlorophyll absorption begins. UV (ultraviolet) has the unique function of sterilization and kills phytopathogenic bacteria.
- IR---- There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion. Flowering and germination is influenced.
Note: The IR, it is hard to see clearly by eyes, very dim. Please don't think they are not working. Instead, it plays an very important role in the flowering and fruiting stages of plants